About One of My Friends

Hi, we meet again. 



Okay, because last time I already introduced myself, now I will introduce, review, or whatever it is, one of my friends and classmates, Rico. His full name is Rico Wahyu Setiawan. When I first heard his name, it reminded me of one of the main characters in "Penguins of Madagascar,". Yeah, the one who can spit anything from his body. He was born in Tulungagung on the 21st of January 2004. Now he lives in Sobontoro Village, Boyolangu, Tulungagung. He attended Boyolangu 1 State High School, one of the best schools in Tulungagung, but to be honest, it didn't impress me because at that time, the school already used the zoning system, which means I could have gone to that school too if I had known about it earlier.

One thing about him: he is a weeb, or maybe I can say an anime enthusiast. Don't believe me? Look at his introduction post. That's the line where the main villain from "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 4" introduced himself (maybe he has already changed it by the time I post this). He also likes to go to some kind of comic-con or whatever it is, where a lot of people cosplay as characters, and there are also shows (I don't really know about it because I never go to that kind of thing. Seriously, instead of spending my 30k – 40k on it, I prefer to use it for my gas bills). But it doesn't matter to me; it's his hobby anyway, and like our favorite long-haired philosopher said: "You have money, you can do whatever you want." so yeah, that's how is it

Oh yeah, because this quest instruction said I can show a picture, so...



Okay, that's all.

Adios

Komentar

Postingan Populer